From January 25 to 26, 2017, the USAID WA-WASH Monitoring and Evaluation team will conduct a field visit within 2 beneficiary communities from the Boucle du Mouhoun region of Burkina Faso. The main objective of this visit is to assess the state of the facilities implemented during phase I. Specifically the mission teams will have to:
- Observe the condition of the infrastructures implemented during phase I (water points, sanitation and hygiene issues)
- Discuss sanitation and hygiene issues with committees/beneficiaries
- Discuss water points management issues with committees/beneficiaries
- Observe/note climate smart food security practices in farms
- Discuss climate change and food security practices with farmers, including their legitimate concerns
- Share monitoring outcomes per region with municipal authorities to explore appropriate solutions for sustainability.